Every item in the Clothes Closet thrift store has been donated to Neighbors by generous people like you! If you find yourself overwhelmed with items while getting ready for a move, or if you’re just doing a bit of spring cleaning, we’re happy to take those unwanted items off your hands! All donations are tax deductible, and all of the proceeds from the store benefit people in need in our community. We serve community members of the northern Dakota County area, including West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, and Lilydale.
Donate to Neighbors Clothes Closet
Thank you for your generosity and support of Neighbors.
We accept the following new or gently used items:
- Clothing: all sizes & seasons, clothes for women, men, children and baby
- Kitchenware: dishes, utensils/silverware, pots and pans, towels, food storage containers & table cloths
- Bathroom: towels & washcloths
- Bedding: sheets & blankets
Other donation policies:
- Limit of 5 bags/boxes
- Bags/boxes can not exceed 40lbs.
- Items must be unloaded independently (Clothes Closet can provide carts for vehicle-to-store transfers)
- Please pull into a parking space to unload your vehicle (closest parking is in our upper lot)
Due to restrictions on space and market conditions, we are only able to accept items listed above.
Click here for a full search of where you can donate items not accepted at Neighbors. *
*Donations accepted at the discretion of Neighbors. We reserve the right to change the above list.
You can also support Neighbors, Inc. by making a monetary donation online!
Follow us on our official Facebook page.
Follow our Instagram @ccthriftstore
Subscribe to our official newsletter, and receive our monthly sales calendar and access to exclusive sales!