Frequently Asked Questions
Our address is 222 Grand Avenue West, South St. Paul, MN 55075.
We’re on the top floor of the Neighbors, Inc building.
Daily! Our hard working volunteers are constantly sorting through donations and putting out new items. You can visit as often as you’d like and always find something different.
We have several fitting rooms available for customers to try on clothes before they buy.
We gladly accept gently used clothing, house wares, shoes, accessories, jewelry, books, art, and anything else that is useable and saleable. All donations are tax-deductible. Simply ring the bell at the Clothes Closet drop off door during store hours and one of our friendly volunteers will collect your donation and provide you with a receipt.
- Stained and/or ripped clothing
- Items with broken zippers
- Cribs, car seats, and large used baby toys
- Mattresses and box springs
- Large furniture items
- Exercise equipment
- Older computers and older televisions (anything with a big back)
- Printers and fax machines
- Air conditioners and space heaters
- Appliances, dishwashers, cook-tops, drop ins, wall mounts, fixtures