Frequently Asked Questions
The Neighbors Clothes Closet is a non-profit thrift store that offers carefully selected second-hand clothing in one-of-a-kind styles for the whole family. We also have exciting finds for your home at prices that will leave you smiling. Donations are both provided to clients and sold to the public and the money raised is used to support Neighbors’ programs.
We are located in the upper floor of the office building at 222 Grand Avenue West, South St. Paul, MN 55075.
Daily! Our hard working volunteers are constantly sorting through donations and putting out new items. You can visit as often as you’d like and always find something different.
Fitting rooms are available so you can try before you buy.
We gladly accept gently used clothing, house wares, shoes, accessories, jewelry, books, art, and anything else that is useable and saleable. All donations are tax-deductible. Simply ring the bell at the Clothes Closet drop off door during store hours and one of our friendly volunteers will collect your donation and provide you with a receipt.
- Stained and/or ripped clothing
- Items with broken zippers
- Cribs, car seats, and large used baby toys
- Mattresses and box springs
- Large furniture items
- Exercise equipment
- Older computers and older televisions (anything with a big back)
- Printers and fax machines
- Air conditioners and space heaters
- Appliances, dishwashers, cook-tops, drop ins, wall mounts, fixtures