Your Contributions: Donations – Volunteering
You can help. Provide funding for the many programs of Neighbors, Inc. by donating your gently used items. All proceeds from our shop benefit the Food Shelf.
Whether you’re cleaning out your closet, re-decorating, or getting ready for a move, we are your cure. Simply drop off your donation during store hours, fill out a tax receipt and you’re on your way to helping your neighbor.
We gladly accept gently used clothing, house wares, shoes, accessories, jewelry, books, art, and anything else that is useable and saleable. All donations are tax-deductible.
Everything in our shop has been donated by generous people like you. With your help, we can help your neighbor in need.
Thank you for choosing to donate to Neighbors Clothes Closet!
Before you prepare your donation, here is a list of items that we do not accept:
- Stained and/or ripped clothing
- Items with broken zippers
- Cribs, car seats, and large used baby toys
- Mattresses and box springs
- Exercise equipment
- Older computers and older televisions (anything with a big back)
- Printers and fax machines
- Air conditioners and space heaters
- Built in appliances, dishwashers, cook-tops, drop ins, wall mounts, fixtures
If you plan to donate furniture, please call Neighbors at 651-455-5000. We do not have space for large furniture items; however, we have a list of people in our community who need furniture items.
Please do not leave items outside of our shop when we are closed.